In response to COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions to ensure a safe experience for you and your pets! We continue to remain open daily with limited staff providing you curbside service. We want to prepare you for what to expect at your appointment.
- Checking in for appointments, please call or text 415-586-5327 when you arrive with your vehicle’s make and color included.
- A technician will come outside to your vehicle to collect a verbal history of your concerns and goals for the appointment. Please feel welcome to write/type any concerns you would like relayed to the Veterinarian.
- The technician will then bring your pet into the hospital for the Veterinarian’s exam.
- After the Veterinarian examines your pet, the Veterinarian will advise and recommend treatment in an itemized estimate for your approval. The Veterinarian may call you or come outside to speak with you at a safe distance to discuss any pertinent details.
- Once you have authorized the treatment estimate, we will proceed with treatment and finalize your invoice at the time of service.
For new patients please complete your new client form through the forms section of the website to save time at check-in.
We would like to caution our clients that we have multiple Veterinarians in the hospital daily with dedicated technicians assisting each Veterinarian.
We intake our appointments by the time they are scheduled and if you are running late for your appointment please be advised we will fit in your pet in a timely manner.
Please feel welcome to call or text requesting any updates regarding wait times.
We thank you for bearing with us during these times!