Save time on your next visit and complete any forms you need to fill out online from any device! Desktop computer, mobile device, or tablet – complete on your time.
Read This Information Before Your Visit
Before Your Appointment:
- For new clients: please make sure to fill out our “Registration Form” click here to save time when you check-in
- For all clients: please make sure to fill our “History Form” click here to save time when you check-in
- Please send the pet Medical History/Vaccine Record, if any, to [email protected], please include in the subject line: the pet’s name, your last name, and your phone number, or upload it at the new client registration form.
- Bring your pet on an empty stomach.
- If possible, exercise your pet before the visit.
- If required, gather a stool sample in the last 24 hours (fridge if more than 2 hours).
We have 5 parking spots and a green zone spot in front of the hospital entrance, plus there is available and free street parking for 2 hours Mondays to Fridays 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Harold Ave, Bruce Ave, and Holloway Ave around our hospital. If you park on the street and are visiting us on the first week or the third week of the month, please pay close attention to the street cleaning Monday to Friday from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM to avoid a parking citation.
Due to the highly contagious nature of Covid-19, we are only allowing ONE adult person into our waiting area with the pet when we have space inside. That person MUST be wearing a mask to cover his/her mouth and nose at all times. Our staff members will also be wearing masks at all times (if you don’t have a mask, we can offer you one.) Please note that we also apply social distancing once inside. We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep our clients and staff safe.
While in The Waiting Area:
- Have your dog on a leash at all times.
- Cats should be inside a crate at all times to make them feel secure.
- Small dogs can be held in your arms, but should still be on a leash in case they manage to jump out of your embrace.
- Keep your pet close to you and talk to him to calm him down.
- You may want to place a nervous dog inside a crate to limit interactions with other pets.
- If your pet is anxious or not friendly with other pets, please remain in your vehicle and we will come to you.
Sometimes there is a longer wait time than usual, and this can be because of emergency cases, unforeseen circumstances, or routine treatments that take a lot of time. So, please expect that you may be waiting for an average of 30 minutes before seeing the doctor, so you can better prepare yourself. We are doing our best to reduce the waiting time, sorry for any inconvenience.
While you are waiting, please help yourself to complimentary coffee, tea, or water and you can enjoy our guest Wi-Fi while you are in the hospital. Connect to oavh guest. The password is 941125865327724 and you should be able to access it anywhere in the waiting area and parking lot.
If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please call/text us at 415-586-5327 as soon as possible so that we can offer this time to another pet in need of care.